Buy Original Nevada Driver’s License | Buy Driver’s License Online
Get a Drivers’s License Nevada.
If you are 18 years or older in the state of Nevada, we will need to first apply for a nevada driver’s license permit. If granted the driver’s permit we will then be eligible to schedule for the rest of the paperwork in other to obtain a full Nevada driver’s license. Buy Driver’s License Online
Requirements to Drivers’s License
- Provide acceptable proof of your identity.
- Be a resident of Nevada and provide a Nevada street address.
- Present any existing U.S. license, instruction permit or ID card
- Complete a Driver License Application (DMV 002).
- Pay the required licensing and testing fees.
- Have your picture taken.
Get a DMV Driver’s License as a New Nevada Resident
New Nevada residents need to obtain a drivers license and registration within 30 days of moving to Nevada if planning to drive in the state of Nevada. A Nevada state resident is seen as:
- A person who is legally residing in Nevada.
- Anyone who physically resides and who accepts employment within the state.
- A person who engages in intrastate business and uses a vehicle for this business.
- A person who declares himself to be a resident of this state to obtain privileges that a non-resident would not have under normal circumstances.
Transfer your existing driver’s license to a Nevada driver’s license
To transfer your existing driver license, you will need to bring the following to the Nevada State Department of Motor Vehicles:
- Your valid, state-issued driver license or I.D. card.
- Proof of your social security number
- Additional proof of your identity
Renew Your Driver License in Nevada
The expiration date or renewal on your license will let you know when to renew your Nevada drivers license. You are able to renew online within 30 days of the expiry date. If the driver’s license exceeds this 30 day period you will have to renew your license in person at the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office and you will be charged a late fee. Renew your license as soon as possible and do not drive with an expired license as that could result in a citation. Buy Driver’s License Online
You must renew your driver license before it expires if you plan to keep driving. DMV will send you a renewal notice which states which methods of renewal you may use. Everyone may renew in person. If your license expiration date is coming and you haven’t received your notice yet, you may email DMV your name, current address and license number. Get Original Nevada Driver’s License
There are also some special conditions that you must meet if you renew your license well after the renewal date.
- If over one year has passed since your license expired you must retake your written test.
- If over one year has passed since your REAL ID license has expired you must show all identity and residency documents again.
- If over four years have passed since your license expired you must retake your road test as well as the conditions above. Get Original Nevada Driver’s License