Get your first full driving licence online
When it comes to applying for a UK driving licence, there are two options, apply online or by post. However there are two different costs for these options. Applying online is by far the cheapest option available, costing you £700 and we get it with already practical and theory pass tests certificates so no need for taking the tests anymore. Buy full UK driving licence
Get full UK driving licence. If you are raring to get on the roads the first thing you need to do is get a provisional driving licence, you can apply up to three months before your 17th birthday (or when you’re 16 if you receive the higher rate of the mobility component of Disability Living Allowance). A provisional driving licence has some limitations and restrictions you need to be aware of. Check GOV.UK to see what these are: Buy full UK driving licence.
There are, however, exceptions to the age limit. You can get a provisional licence and take your car driving test at 16 if you receive the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) that’s made to long-term sick or disabled people.
16-year-olds can also drive some specially-classified lightweight cars with a provisional licence. These ‘light-quadricycles’ must weigh under 350kg and have a top speed of under 28mph. They’re classified with mopeds and can be driven with a provisional licence after taking the Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) that you need to ride a scooter or motorcycle.
To get your first provisional driving card online, you need to:
– be a resident of Great Britain
– meet the minimum age requirement
– meet the minimum eyesight requirement
– pay the required fee
– have a valid UK passport or other form of identity
– have your National Insurance number if any
– provide address of where you live
How long is the provisional licence valid for ?
The provisional driving licence itself lasts for 10 years but you have 2 years from the date you pass your written theory test to take your practical test. So once you do your theory test you have 2 years to complete your practical otherwise you have to redo the theory test. Get full driving licence
How long is the driving licence valid for ?
Driving licence photos must be replaced every 10 years (no matter how young you look)
It’s easy to forget, but a quick check now could save you a fine of up to £1,000 if your photocard’s expired. It’s an annoying £14 to renew (£17 if you renew by post), but that’s a far better option than the fine. There are a few dates printed on the photocard, but the one you need is the photo expiry date printed on section 4b on the front of the card. If you really can’t find your photocard, see how to renew below. Buy full UK driving licence
No one can take to the roads without holding valid car insurance. There are three levels of cover in the UK: Buy full UK driving licence
- third party only pays out if you damage another person’s vehicle or property, and injure passengers, other drivers or pedestrians
- third party, fire and theft covers the above, plus damage or loss to the insured’s vehicle following a fire, theft or attempted theft
- comprehensive insurance will pay out id damage or injury is incurred to others, their property or the insured or their car
Driving Licence For Sale | Buy Driving Licence | Driver Licence
Dec 29, 2020 — Buy drivers license online with buy provisional driving licence , driving licence test for sale , Car driving licence for sale , driving licence Ireland. … Buy UK Driving Licence.
- Apply for a provisional driving licence
- Identity documents and photographs
- Keeping your driving licence up to date
- Older drivers – deciding when to stop driving
- Renew your driving licence
- Renew your driving licence at 70 plus
- The Highway Code
- Taking driving lessons
- Find driving schools, lessons and instructors
- Practise vehicle safety questions
- Check what age you can drive
- Requirements for driving legally
- Driving eyesight rules
83 Aston St, Birmingham B4 7DA, UK
+44 7537 121323