Obtain DMV registered Regular Driver’s License Online
Obtain DMV registered Regular Driver’s License Online. Class D driver’s license refers to a basic, non-commercial automobile license, also known as the standard driver’s license. Around half of the states use the term “Class D” to describe these basic, non-commercial, non-motorcycle licenses, while some use the term “Class C”.
- Passenger cars and pick-up trucks or vans with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 26,000 lbs. or less.
- A vehicle that tows another vehicle (for example a trailer) that has a maximum gross weight of 10,000 lbs. or less.
Get Regular Registered Driver’s License Online
In Pennsylvania, driver’s licenses are issued specifically for the class and type of vehicle you operate. Therefore, the class of driver’s license you should have depends specifically upon the type of vehicle you operate. Obtain DMV registered Regular Driver’s License Online
- A = Activity Vehicles, includes Taxi, Livery, Service Bus and Motor Coach
- F = Taxi, Livery, Service Bus, Motor Coach
- Q = Fire Apparatus (by request of the Fire Chief only)
- M = Motorcycle
- V = Student Transportation Vehicles, includes Activity Vehicle, Taxi, Livery, Service Bus and Motor Coach
The authority whenever there is good cause to add restrictions suitable to the licensee’s driving ability with respect to special equipment required to be installed on a motor vehicle.
- 3 = 3-Wheeled Motorcycle only
- B = Corrective Lenses
- C = Mechanical Aid
- D = Prosthetic Aid
- E = Automatic Transmission
- F = Outside Mirror
- G = Limited to Daylight Driving Only
- R = No Limited Access Roads
- U = Hearing Aid Required
- W = Medical Waiver Required
- Y = For Driving Purposes Only
A strange thing happens when drivers cross the border of one state and head into another. The laws of the road can completely change! It’s almost like driving into a foreign country, as each state has its own driver’s license class, type and rule standards. Obtain DMV registered Regular Driver’s License Online
The good news is that states honor licenses from other states, so drivers don’t have to stop to get a new one every time they go from one place into another. This makes the question of license type somewhat complicated and completely dependent upon the location of the person who is seeking answers.
Junior Operator age 16-17.
- The holder may operate any passenger vehicle or any truck with a GVWR of not more than 10,000 lbs.
- It shall not be valid to operate a tractor, a tow truck, a motorcycle
- It shall not be valid to operate a vehicle used to transport passengers for hire or for which a hazardous materials endorsement is required, or a vehicle defined as a bus.